Shabby Peonies

Monday, February 29, 2016

Cherish - 12" X 12" Prima Royal Menagerie Layout


I couldn't resist using this photo for this layout, those golden tresses provided the perfect focal point, staggered over three round doilies. I used some Gabrielle Pollaco stamps on the background to add some depth, and splattered some Prima Frost Pearl Spray to this paper from the Prima Royal Menagerie collection.

Using a Prima Stencil I added some Golden Molding Paste which I coloured with some Twisted Citron and Picked Raspberry  Tim Holtz Distress Ink.
 I sprayed some chipboard pieces with Blue Fern Studios Cotton Candy Spray Mist to add as embellishments along with some blue flat back pearls and clear irridescent sequins.
 

I also sprayed the word Cherish with the Blue Fern Studios Cotton Candy Spray Mist and topped it with some Rangers Glossy Accents and added some pretty Prima flowers for a finishing touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment