Shabby Peonies

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

An Angel On My Lap

She'll soon be 5 years old but already these precious moments are getting fewer and further between, so when she fell asleep all snuggled up on my lap I had to grab my phone and snap a picture.

I fell in love with the Julie Nutting C'est la Vie papers which I used in layers over the background paper from the Prima Vintage Emporium collection


I layered some pretty Prima flowers with some brads and chipboard pieces from the C'est la Vie collection, added a couple of print patterned leaves and a few stamens.


On top of the scalloped half-circle at top right corner I layered some pretty polkadot dresses on foam dots and added the "Belle Vie" logo and tiny butterflies that I glittered with Stickles. I also added some brads from the Julie Nutting collection, some glittered fussy-cut butterflies and a Strasbourg vintage trinket clock piece from Prima, alongside a "This makes me so happy" sticker.


I fussy cut a piece from the paper collection with a quote that reads "Life reveals her beauty one precious miracle at a time." which is revealed to me every chance I get to spend time with my precious granddaughter.


 I just love the overall flow of this lovely layout which I have entered in the monthly contest at My Creative Sketches



1 comment:

  1. The background work is amaging. Beautifull!! Thank you for playing along with us at My Creative Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete