Shabby Peonies

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Layouts, Layouts, Layouts...

For this first layout I used the Bo Bunny Primrose collection with coordinating brads, chipboard, and metal pieces. A few beautiful Prima flowers added the finishing touch to this 12" X 12" layout that captures my grand daughter's mischievous side!

\

I wanted to keep the layout itself quite simple so I just matted the photos with different patterned papers from the collection since I was adding different elements such as the metal butterfly, the chipboard frame as well as the brads and buttons. The lettering was also part of the Primrose collection pack.

In this memorial layout of my regal-looking ol' boy, Tigger, I wanted to accentuate the lovely Now and Then paper from My Mind's Eye. I knew I wanted to do a bit of journaling around the bird image on the paper so all I did was layer a few of the prints from the collection then I added a few beautiful Petaloo flowers for a pop of colour.   



I always loved these pictures of my grand daughter playing in a Spring water puddle at the end of my driveway before taking a walk with her poppa and our dog. For this layout I used an Timeless paper from Blue Fern Studios I wanted to add an extra little something to make the photos stand out so I used my favourite Christy Tomlinson She Art stencil with some Finnabair White Crackle Texture Paste. I then spritzed some Razzeldazzel Berry Vibez spray from Shimmers Paints.

For the title of the page I used some chipboard pieces from the Mini Caption #6 Dusty Attic collection that I couloured using a Hydrangea Ingvild Bolme Chalk Fluid Edger, covered with some Amethyst Mist Lustre Cosmic Shimmers embossing powder.



Beneath the three smaller pictures I created various sized banners from other Blue Fern Studios papers, did some more stenciling, then added a lovely strip of lace trim. To finish I added a few clusters of Prima flowers & leaves.

On to my favourite layout...

In this classy-looking layout I used some papers from the Dovecraft Sweet Paris designer pack that I sprayed once again with some Razzeldazzel Berry Vibez spray from Shimmers Paints as well as a some of my own handmade golden spray.



After I matted the photo I used a beautiful Eiffel Tower print that I bordered using a EK Success punch. I also used a couple of pink ombre Recollections doilies and some wooden word pieces also from Recollections, two of which I embossed with Fran-tage Shabby Pink Embossing Enamel by Stampendous

The finishing accents to this layout include some swirly bling, a butterfly and beautiful flowers from Recollections as well as a few Petaloo flowers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment